Monday, August 18, 2008

Song of the Day: Bitch of Living

It's time for another bad song.  I've been too kind lately by posting really good stuff.  So, now I'm posting crap.  Well at least I think it is, but I am in the extreme minority on this one.   I can't stand this show.  I think the concept is interesting, but poorly executed and completely inconsistent.  The lyrics can at times be poetic and at other times completely amateurish.  And don't even get me started about the shows supposed "choreography" that managed to win a TONY.  I think people of my generation love the show because of how hip it is trying to be and because it fuels teen angst.  And don't you know thats what sells these days.  Enjoy...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.  blah blah blah blah blah.... jesus i love these lyrics!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

i hate hate hate hate HATE this show. im SO pissed i wasted my time and money seeing it.