Sunday, December 21, 2008

Song of the Day: Freedom

So at the request of a certain someone I am updating my blog.  I feel like every time I get on here I apologize for not posting, but lets face it there are like three people who actually read this.  Regardless of that fact, it's been a crazy semester and that's the only excuse I have for not updating.  Who knows maybe this next semester I'll be more dedicated.  I have become obsessed with the music from The Unauthorized Biography of Samantha Brown and this is a song that I personally connect to at the moment.  It reminds me very much of my senior year of high school and now since I'm officially graduating college in May I can't help but be a bit nostalgic.  There are times when I really do wish I could just get in the car and go and not care about where I ended up.  In many ways this also reminds me of my brother who lived his life exactly the way he wanted to and wasn't afraid to just let go and let the road of life take him wherever it wanted to go.  I envy him a lot for that and at times wish I could be a lot more like him.  This song also makes me think of that certain someone who requested I update today.  Sometimes I wish we could just get in a car and get away from it all.  This is for you and for my brother.
Note of Interest: If you wanna check out the rest of Kerrigan and Lowdermilk's music you should visit their website at http://www.kerrigan-lowdermilk.com 

No comments: