Sunday, October 26, 2008

Absence and Song of the Day: I LOVE YOU

Well I'm pretty sure that anyone who was reading this blog has long since stopped considering I haven't updated in well over a month.  I apologize for the absence.  I got started with school and my schedule went to absolute shit.  I got cast in a production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at my school and ever since have had very little time to myself.  I have a week left of rehearsal and then a short run of the show through November 6th.  Hopefully after that I will have a lot more time on my hands and will be able to update this blog regularly and continue with my various projects for the blog.  So check back in every once in a while, you may be surprised at what you find!  

And now to celebrate the fact that my show will be opening quite soon, here is what I consider to be the best song in the entire show.  Enjoy!


No comments: